A loss estimates from major natural catastrophes in 2018 of about USD 71.5 billion are one of the highest since the 2011 annual market losses of USD 120 billion. When major disasters hit, the first priority is to keep people safe. But, what happens to the people who stays alive after that kind of traumatic experiences? No one gives you the total amount of harm they do…
The psychosocial consequences of disasters have been studied for more than 100 years. The most common mental health consequences are depression, anxiety, fibromiyaljia and post-traumatic stress disorder. When people experiences these traumatic and often unexpected events, their first reaction is usually a combination of fear and distress.
Depression, anxiety, under pressure, mood disorders.. There are a lot of traumas to people to stand. But also… There are traumas in life that strengthen us! Because everybody knows, when the storm has gone, a beautiful rainbow shows up. Every pain is actually a messenger of happiness. They say “hang on, we almost there.”Raise your hand through your art in any disciplines. We invites you to join for become global rainbow…
Deadline : June 15, 2020
First Selection: June 20, 2020
Winners for locations: Rome, Barcelona, Paris ( Artness Contemporary will be announced which is your city if you selected by collaborators )
Application/Participation Fee: The programs will be realized 3 different art centre in Rome, Barcelona, Paris through collaborators and also, all income donated for artists with mental disorder after costs and stuff salaries. Case of this application is free. When you will be selected, participation will be paid and all applicants should be taken this responsibility.
*Application is free and participant artist will be had some opportunities by Artness Group :
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– cinema room dedicated to video screenings and performances
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artists
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibitions
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food– daily refreshment stand available during the opening times
– a dedicated live interview on Artness Contemporary Art Magazine, published also on ARTNESS SYSTEM website and spread on our social networks– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests.
Let’s Come Together for Mental Health Awareness !